Monday 19 December 2016

Did you put your Jet Black iPhone 7 in a case?

Jet Black iPhone 7

Earlier this year, Apple unveiled the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. As it did, it showed off the usual colors, from Silver to Gold, and now the standard Rose Gold. It also showed off two new colors: Black and Jet Black. Space Gray, while finding a new home on machines like the new MacBook Pro, has effectively gotten the boot from the iPhone lineup.

Apple talked a lot about the Jet Black iPhone, doing what it usually does in promotion: Talking about the methodology behind its creation, and how great it looks out there in the real world. The company probably didn't need to do anything to hype it up, really, because it wasn't all that surprising that when the new iPhones went up for sale, the Jet Black models were the hardest to come by.

It took awhile, but I finally picked up a Jet Black iPhone 7.

Not that the color scheme hasn't been available for a little while now, I just wasn't in a rush or anything. But, now that I finally have it, I'm glad that I waited. The Jet Black iPhone 7 feels great in the hand (my kids say it's a "super soft phone," which cracks me up), and it's certainly eye catching.

It's also a magnet for fingerprints, but that isn't a surprise in the slightest.

Now having had the phone for a few weeks, I'm curious to know how yours is stacking up in the looks department. I don't put my phones in cases, and while I considered it for a couple of moments with this one, considering even Apple suggested I should, I knew I'd never keep it on anyway.

Did you put your Jet Black iPhone in a case? If so, have you taken it out since you put it on and checked to see the condition of your phone? A friend of mine noticed his was "all scratched up" after the fact, and he believes the case made it worse. (I think he's using a wallet case, for what it's worth.)

When I wipe off my iPhone to remove the fingerprints, it looks okay, and I can't see any really noticeable scratches right off the bat. But when I start taking a closer look, getting different angles and catching the light in the right way, there are definitely a variety of micro scratches present.

I have to look in a certain way to see them, so while I don't like the fact that there are scratches on my phone (especially when it hasn't been dropped or mishandled in any way), at least they aren't ridiculously obvious.

But I'm curious: How is yours holding up? If you've kept yours out of a case, too, are there scratches on your model that you can see all the time, or only when you catch them at the right angle? Let me know!



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/2hMNRgw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.