Tuesday 24 January 2017

Google I/O 2017 scheduled for May 17-19

Google I/O 2017 dates

Google I/O is one of the company’s biggest events of the year, and while it’s developer-focused, we typically get some exciting new Android info there, too. And today Google revealed when this year’s event will take place.

Google I/O 2017 will take place May 17-19 at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, Calif. That’s the same place that Google held its I/O conference last year.

This info was teased by the official Android Developers account on Twitter earlier today. That account posted a puzzle that promised to reveal a “secret” when solved. Because this is the internet, the whole thing was solved in a few hours by a group of developers in a Discord chat.

As I mentioned before, Google I/O is typically a developer-focused event, but Google does usually host a keynote with info that us non-devs can understand. During its keynote at I/O 2016, Google shared details on Android Nougat, Daydream VR, and its new Allo and Duo apps. We’ll have to wait and see what I/O 2017 has in store, but it’s certainly possible that some Android O details will be dropped there.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/2jc0kcs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.