Monday 26 January 2015

The 2nd Gen Moto X is my new favorite phone









Over the last week or so, I decided to set aside the iPhone 6 and give something else a try. There isn't anything on the market that I haven't tried in some way or another already, but this was meant to give me some extra time with it. Before the iPhone 6 launched I was wholly invested in the iPhone 5s, and there wasn't a phone out in the wild that could have swayed me from it. I think the iPhone 6 is a great device, but I'm not entirely sure I'm sold on it just yet. (Which probably means I never will be.)











from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1Bg8QJB

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.