Thursday 22 January 2015

I really want Microsoft's HoloLens right now









Not only did Microsoft kick-start a new love of potential for me today, but they also managed to get me interested in something that I can strap to my head and wear around my house for reasons that, admittedly, aren’t quite clear. Wearables are the future, eventually, because companies are going to continue to throw them at us until we just succumb, but so far it’s been mostly devices that we strap to our wrists.










from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1CWEkXi

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.