Friday 26 August 2016

Old Phones Today: Moto X (2013)

Moto X 2013 Verizon

I have a problem when it comes to my old phones. Most of the time, I just keep them. Occasionally I will go through and throw out some of the really old ones, but there are several that I keep in a little basket in my closet. I’ve put them out of the way, so I don’t come across them often, but recently I was in that closet and I did come across my little collection of old phones. At this point, I’ve resolved that it’s probably best to get rid of them. What’s the point of keeping a phone you’re never going to use again? You only really need one back-up phone.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/2bme2pL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.