Monday 29 August 2016

How involved are you with UI customizations?

Android customized

I’ve had my Galaxy S7 for about 3 months now. One of the perks of Android is the level of customization you have available to you, but I didn't really take advantage of that. Until the past couple of days, my phone was a pretty disorganized mess, despite starting off with good intentions. I began customizing the phone right out of the box. I installed Nova Launcher, downloaded a few icon packs, and proceeded to customize my new Android phone… almost identical to the layout of an iPhone. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just what I was most used to at that time.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/2c9Jtba
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.