Monday 29 August 2016

Do you use multiple mobile payment options?

Walmart Pay

There are some elements of the technology industry that I don’t really adopt all that quickly. Or, despite a number of efforts, still can’t find a reason to justify owning. Tablets used to be in that category, but I’m starting to leave my laptop at home more now, so I’m finding reasons to carry a tablet.

Wearables on the other hand are one category that, no matter how hard I try, I just can’t find a reason to own one. I know I’m going to keep trying, and maybe one day one of them will surprise me, but right now it’s just not looking like it’s going to happen.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/2c9BfjC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.