Tuesday 24 May 2016

What's taking up all the storage on your devices?

microSD card

One of the best things about my time with switching phones all the time was not having to rely on the cloud. Back then, I was moving from devices in the Android ecosystem, with a few pit stops here and there with Windows Phone, and that meant support for microSD cards. I legitimately thought that was a huge bonus back then, even when I was still transitioning most of my files, pictures, and videos over to the cloud.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1TxEjAC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.