Wednesday 23 March 2016

Microsoft shot itself in the foot with the Windows 10 Mobile update

Lumia 950 Windows 10

When I write articles I try to be more optimistic than pessimistic. That doesn’t always happen, but over the years I have tried to be more positive about things. One recent example is with Windows Phone and Microsoft’s move to Windows 10 Mobile. There are undoubtedly a lot of things that could have gone more smoothly with this update, but I’ve continued to hold out hope for its success for the most part as I’m not quite ready for a world with an Android and iOS duopoly.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1q2Fjon
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.