Saturday 12 December 2015

I had to learn the hard way that it's high time to embrace mobile pay

Samsung Pay

I am a skeptic and over-analyzer by nature. It can be both a blessing and a curse to feel the need to weigh the pros and cons about everything. Sometimes it's completely warranted, like for important life decisions; sometimes it's not, like whether it’s worth it to drink another cup of coffee at 2 in the afternoon and risk staying up all night because I feel like I'm dying of sleep depravation in the middle of the afternoon. The point is that I typically mull over my decisions for a long time before making up my mind about whether I should do something or not.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1TIChOQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.