Wednesday 30 December 2015

Have app purchases kept you from switching platforms?

Play Store icon

Earlier today, I received an e-mail stating that my Apple Music subscription was to renew today. Feeling like I had just paid my subscription not too long ago, I went to my purchase history to double check the dates. After realizing that the past month has just flown by that fast and nothing was wrong here, I noticed that I had 15 pages worth of purchase history in iTunes over the past 4 years.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1ZCLL22
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.