Tuesday 26 May 2015

I wish iMessage was the standard

Hangouts

Some of you may have read my article yesterday, which talked about my switch from the Apple iPhone 5s over to the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. For the most part, I am pleased with the switch; there are a lot of changes that I’m happy with. My battery life is superb (in comparison – I still hope for even better battery life in the future), I have a microSD card again, the phone is well-made, and I’m even having fun with the Android customization options again.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1FMCsVc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.