Saturday 23 July 2016

Are you a caseaholic?

Apple iPhone 6s case

Not too long ago, I wrote about how the accessories we invest in for our phones can sometimes hinder our decision to upgrade – particularly if you've spent a lot of money on accessories for one specific phone. In that same article I also wrote about how I wasn't particularly fond of my Galaxy S7, and hadn't invested in many accessories. Because of that, I felt like it wouldn't be too big of a deal to switch if I really wanted to.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/2a3Pp0a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.