Tuesday 28 June 2016

Smartwatches may be the perfect gadget for kids

dokiWatch

A while ago, I wrote an article discussing and gauging people’s thoughts regarding cell phones for kids. As a parent myself, I’ve often wondered if I should at least allow my oldest, who is now in elementary school, to have limited access to a phone of his own – at least for emergencies. But if anybody reading this has kids like mine, they would prefer to have a phone that does more than just work for emergencies. They want to be able to watch movies, play games, and probably binge on Kid’s YouTube.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/295QDep
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.