Thursday 21 April 2016

Who would have thought that Apples biggest selling point would be a stylus?

Apple Pencil

Lately I’ve had an itch to buy a new gadget. Although I recently purchased a Nexus 5X to replace my iPhone 6, I’ve continued to eyeball all of the cool flagships that have come out over the past couple of months. However, when it comes to pulling the trigger on buying another smartphone so soon, I haven’t been able to bring myself to do it. However, there is another gadget of mine that hasn’t been replaced in a while, and that’s my trusty iPad Air.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1VIMFL0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.