Friday 29 January 2016

I have low expectations for the iPhone 7

iPhone 7

When I think about Apple’s iPhone I have mixed emotions about it. I love iOS. Since I first started using it in 2011, it has always felt like a solid platform that I could depend on. There’s not a whole lot you can do with it, which can be both a blessing and a curse. Its design is simple and I find that it works well both for phones and tablets. I feel like iOS is dependable because Apple is consistent.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1P343CO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.