Sunday 29 November 2015

Could Apple get away with ditching the 3.5mm headphone jack? Probably

Apple iPhone 6s bottom side

I have never been entirely loyal to one platform or another. I tend to hop around from year to year depending on my needs and wants. Currently I’m using an iPhone 6, and I haven’t yet felt tempted enough to switch to something else. I’ve gone over my options, and while I’m still considering whether I want to switch phones or not over the holiday season (where the sales are plentiful) I’m also considering whether it’s more worthwhile just to wait until next year at this point.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1LHMkOn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.