Wednesday 28 October 2015

My hopes for Nintendo’s first smartphone game: No game-breaking microtransactions

Zelda iPhone

In mobile news today, word spread rapidly that Nintendo will be announcing its first official smartphone game tomorrow. As one of about five total people who own a Wii U, I can’t express how excited I am to see exactly what Nintendo’s first foray into smartphone gaming will entail. However, despite the fact that I love Nintendo games, I can’t say that I’m entirely confident that I will be happy with what a Nintendo smartphone game will actually be like.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1KGojqd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.