Monday 27 April 2015

I'm switching my daily driver a lot less lately

Apple iPhone 5s

When I got my very first cell phone at 14, I was so happy. I loved it. It took pictures, I could text, I could call, and I was really just happy to have a cell phone at that point in my life. Despite my good fortune (because a lot of my friends couldn’t have a cell phone at that age) my dink donk flip phone soon became boring, drab, and generally not good enough. This was about the time that texting was really taking off, so phones with full QWERTY keyboards were becoming the latest trend. Anybody using T9 was definitely inferior.



from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1QyL1Ye
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.