Monday 30 March 2015

How successful can the Apple Watch really be?



Apple Watch






I guess I’ll start this article by reiterating that I currently have no intention of owning a smartwatch, and I don’t consider the smartwatch side of the industry to be particularly popular right now. With that in mind, I’m not throwing out the very real possibility that the release of the Apple Watch on April 24 might change at least one of those things.











from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/19tu1Rt

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.