Friday 26 December 2014

How many smartphones did you buy in 2014?









There are only five days left in 2014 as I write this, and one can’t help but get a little nostalgic. In one way or another I’m usually thinking about phones of the past, whether it’s something that’s just come out or it’s already been a few years now, but as often as I’m thinking about what I want to see next, I’m weighing it against what’s already come. But now, as 2014 winds to a close, the look back is a bit different.











from PhoneDog.com - Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts http://ift.tt/1ASmk1m

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Pages

    About

What they says

© 2013 techmobile. WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.